Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumkins and porches...two of my favorite things


I have made some more changes to the porch this week.  I love fall. I add a touch of fall everywhere I can.  The kids got to pick their pumkins, and I love putting them out on the porch.  All the flowers are dying, so they add the color that is missing.  I took down my hanging pots and replaced them with my lanterns.  I love having them up in the winter.  They add just that pop I need on my front porch.  I put out some Halloween things as well....the kids had so much fun helping.  I'll post some of those pictures later.  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jodee said...

I am drooling! I would kill to have a big porch to decorate for the holidays!

Hope you have a great weekend!

MamaBug said...

What a lovely house and porch! I love your front door!

Dave said...

Love your porch pictures and would like to feature them on our site. Would also encourage you to enter our autumn decorating contest!

Anonymous said...

I love your front porch! You always do such a good job decorating it!