Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Say it with a Letter
For weeks I have been buried under this pile of box tops. I have clipped and counted over 3,000 so far. Yea for the school....a little time consuming for me. So at last I am done and they are submitted. To celebrate, I decided that I needed to do a little something fun for my house. I had this gold letter T lying around I had bought at the Hobby Lobby for a while. I wanted to paint it, and had seen way cute wreaths with letters on them on other blogs. I had to do this...so I sprayed the T black and hung it on the wreath I have on the old door in my family room. I love the way it adds interest to the wreath, and it was a fun fast afternoon of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy moly! I've never been able to collect that many box tops!
Okay, I'm going to say it again, I want that door of yours. I love that door of yours. The letter makes a great personalized addition!
So CUTE! Love that door and the letter on the wreath is such a fun touch. Your Halloween craft was darling and so is your front porch. You've been busy with so many fun fall things. I love your creativity!
Boy I have seen my share of those labels...hehe! I love that door and wreath and letter....beautiful!!!!
Wow... those are a lot of box tops!
Love the letter! It looks great on your door!
Ah, the pain of being the Box Tops coordinator. I, myself, have just inherited this post this year. I'll be finishing my count and submitting this week.
Love the wreath!
Post a Comment