Tuesday, December 1, 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Lots of great food and fun with family! I love Thanksgiving weekend, it is the kick-off to my favorite month...December. We spent the week getting lights up and trees decorated. The kids all get excited when I start taking out the Christmas decorations. The girl's love helping decorate the trees. One of our favorite traditions is the Christmas fireworks. We can see them from our front yard, so we run outside right as they start which keeps us from getting too cold. Yea It's December! Let the festivities begin!
Danica was so excited last week to tell me that she won the reflections contest at her school in her grade division. She loves art, and was very proud of this picture. Her picture is going on to district, and she is plenty excited about that. Good job Danica!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the Christmas pictures. Did you guys make the gingerbread house this year? Did you make it homemade or buy a kit? Danica did an awesome job! I thought(before I read your post) that she had bought the picture. I love December too. We can't wait for it to snow now.
Holy cow! She drew that?! She is really talented!! I was doing good to get my 10-year-old to take a photo of our dog. LOL
That picture is amazing! What a budding little artist you have.
Bring on December! YEA!
Wow.. that picture is amazing! You have a very talented daughter!
Christmas fireworks? That's awesome!
i lOVE tHE pICTURE wHAT a gREAT jOB. yOU wILL hAVE tO fRAME iT.
Excellent! Very well done. You'll have to keep us posted. My daughter's photography moved on the the next round, but we haven't heard back yet.
BTW...How do you know Helena? She a great friend of mine. :D
Post a Comment