Friday, July 2, 2010

i lOvE PaRiS

Jeff and I just got back from a two week trip to Paris and Belgium. So much fun! I have wanted to go to France since I started taking French in the ninth grade.  We had so much fun, and saw so many beautiful buildings. The architecture is amazing,  I came home very inspired! We  tried some yummy treats, the breads are delicious, but my favorite treat was Belgium waffles for sure.   I even understood the language...ok...enough to order food.  :)  It was an amazing trip, and I am glad that I was able to spend that time with Jeff.  The kids had a great time at my parents, and  I don't think they wanted to come home.  I have been suffering from trip hang - over this week trying to get back into the swing of things.  I am excited for a nice calm fourth of July weekend. Have a great Holiday!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That is a cool photo! I love sunsets.

Erin said...

What an amazing vacation! I'm so happy you got to spend some time with just your husband - that's the best. Beautiful picture. Hope you're back in the swing of things. I know how hard that is after a fabulous vacation!

Ang said...

holy beautifulness!! so happy that you got to go! that is definitely a place i'd like to visit!

MamaBug said...

Color me green!! I'll get to go some day. Beautiful pictures!