Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Happy Birthday Danica
Saturday was Miss Danica's birthday. The big number nine. This year she had a group of friends over and we had a pizza party, did nails, made hair flowers, and broke a pinata. She had so much fun with all her friends! She was excited to turn nine, but told me all day that she didn't feel any different. By the way, on Saturday afternoon Danica got to run through the sprinklers. It has been so warm here lately, I told her to remember the year she could play in the water outside on her birthday. I don't think it is going to happen again. The last few years we have had snow on her birthday. Happy Birthday Danica, I can't believe it has been nine years. What a fun nine years it has been!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cool cake!
Happy birthday, Danica! Totally fun cake!
Post a Comment