Christmas, my favorite time of year! Except the snow, I love everything about it. We start breaking out the Christmas music before Thanksgiving...and my Christmas trees may make it out before then too. We have been busy around here adding Christmas touches. I love our Christmas traditions. Every year we buy Christmas ornaments on our vacations, so everyone is excited to get into the box, pull out the ornaments, and remember all the fun times we had throughout the years. It is a fun way to preserve a memory. The house is sparkling, my scentsy smells like cinnamon, and I am ready for the season to begin!
2 comments:
So beautiful! I love to get out the Christmas decorations too but after about a week I start feeling claustrophobic....it just seems so cluttery! I love the new look in your family room! You are the next Martha Stewart I think!
Erin...it looks so beautiful! I just love this time of year.
Post a Comment