Friday, December 10, 2010

White chocolate popcorn...yum!

Who doesn't like popcorn?  One of my favorite treats is a recipe my mom shared with me last year.  White chocolate popcorn with cinnamon sprinkled on top.  Seriously so addicting.  The kids had an AR party a few days ago, and they needed a treat...I whipped  up a batch of this yummy popcorn in no time flat.  D'lish!  I am embarrassed to say, the kids each got a sandwich size bag full, and I ate the rest..a full freezer bag full.  Yep, the treadmill is screaming my name..but oh well, it's the holidays right. ha ha  So I thought I would share my mom's recipe for white chocolate popcorn, but beware, it can be addicting!

White chocolate popcorn with cinnamon

Two bags of regular microwave popcorn popped
One package white chocolate chips, melted
Cinnamon
Pop the popcorn (yes the butter and salt kind). Pour the bags of popcorn onto a cookie sheet.  Melt the white chocolate in the microwave and pour on top.  This is when it gets messy.  You have to use your hands to coat all the popcorn in the chocolate.  When the popcorn is coated, sprinkle a desired amount of cinnamon on top and mix around.  Enjoy....So so good!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

This sounds so good and easy too. Thanks for sharing the recipe!