Monday, February 21, 2011

A little bit of bead board

 Yes, another post from me today.  I have to admit, I am going a little crazy showing my molding ideas for the CSI project today.  I love using bead board to add dimension and texture to walls.  I love white crisp boards against a nice color paint.  For my family room I decided to add some bead board on the bottom of dark gray paint to add a nice contrast. For a twist, we laid the boards vertically give it a more modern look.  I love that it is different than traditional bead board, and it adds a nice touch to the room.

Visit thecsiproject.com

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love it Erin! Your home is simply beautiful.

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Hi Erin,

What a gorgeous grey on the walls. I love the contrast between the walls and the white moulding. Beautiful!

Sarahx