Monday, June 24, 2013

End of school year fun

School ended this year in a whirl wind of fun and busyness. We had a lot of fun and excitement going on around here.
Danica won visual arts for her age group in the state of Idaho for the reflections contest. Her picture was beautiful, and she was way excited.  She is such an amazing little artist, it is fun to see her talent grow.
Landon had his last band concert at Franklin. He has loved learning the trumpet, and I am happy he enjoyed band and loves music.
Danica had her fifth grade breakfast and talent show. Last one for Gate City.  She is off to middle school next year. She is excited...I am freaking out a little.
Landon got some student awards and finished up his middle school years.  He will be off to High school next year. I am proud of how well he did in junior high.  The next four years will be fun, but I know they will go fast.


Everyone's last day of school. We were all excited.  Let's bring on some summer fun!

No comments: