Tuesday, September 15, 2009
My little floutest
I have been a terrible blogger lately. I think I am in a slump. I am crazy busy even though my kids are gone some of the day. I use to think that I would have all this extra time when the kids went to school, but that just isn't true. If it isn't being a chauffer, it is being a volunteer at school, or a hostess to my kids friends. I love it, but I am noticing there isn't as much time in the day as there used to be. Anywhooooo....Enough whining....So yesterday was my day I teach flute. Danica came up to me and asked me if she could have a "lesson" and start playing. I was excited to teach her. I told myself I would never teach my own kids, but it is really quite fun and she had a great time learning how to blow in it. We'll have to see if she continues liking it. I can't help getting excited when my kids show some interest in the things I love. It is a fun common bond between us. I have a list of projects I can't wait to get to, two birthday parties and a baptism to plan....I think I better get my little self organized...and quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm feeling the same way! I had BIG plans while both the girls were in school, but I feel busier than ever and the few hours on my off days are gone before I can take a shower.
Your little floutest looks like a natural!
I have felt the same way. I only have one kid home during the day, but it still feels too busy to sit and blog! I didn't know you taught flute....awesome! I've had people ask if I know a teacher. She's adorable - the flute seems so big!
Post a Comment