Friday, September 18, 2009
A little paint and some rearranging
I had a few minutes the other day and had the desire to play house a bit. I bought these at Hobby Lobby (love that store!) a while ago. I hated the color but they were each a dollar, so I couldn't pass them up. I decided to take them home and paint them.
I also found this fun table at Ross. I was going to paint it, but the color goes good with the drapes. I still may get a whim to paint, but for now it is fine.
I didn't like what I had on it, and decided to change things up a bit. I painted the finial and found an old calendar picture I loved. I had an old black frame in my storage room and decided to frame it up.
I found this shelf by the frame and decided to hang it and put my fall sign on it. (I think my old red color on the walls photographed better)
I also decided to add a little fall to my kitchen hutch.
Don't forget the porch. Can't wait to put the pumpkins out! What a fun and relaxing afternoon. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your porch looks darling! Everything does. I so wish I could get a burst of energy to get my fall stuff out...maybe this weekend...or maybe when this trimester is over. :)
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Hey there! I have been wondering how you have been!! Looks like you have been BUSY. The house looks awesome--love the colorblock wall in the den, the kitchen--everything. Glad to see you and your family are well!!
Those are great! I love Fall and your decorations are so beautiful! Thanks for letting us know where you are! :)
P.S. I've been searching for a blog post. I thought it was yours, but I'm not sure. It has a photo of a wall in a living or family room that is painted with different colored squares. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Everything looks great! I love Fall decorations!
I love the pictures of your decorating!
Erin! I wondered if everything was okay since you hadn't posted for so long. It's great to see you again! (Ha Ha, that sounds funny!) Love the fall decor and the fall pics of your family on your sidebar are lovely! Oh, and I adore your kitchen hutch.
I can't tell you how excited I am to have you back in the blogging world, and I like that you combined these two blogs. Family and decorating...two of my favorite subjects. Your house is so beautifully decorated. I like how you show how to change paint colors and how to arrange pieces that you find. I look forward to my visits here.
Post a Comment