Friday, February 10, 2017

Life Lately...Danica Wray

I am in the process of catching up this blog. I did a post on Landon, so now I am going to get caught up on the happenings of Miss Danica Wray.
 Danica loved middle school and was sad that it came to an end. Her favorite subject was Choir. Mrs. Bailey was her favorite teacher. Getting ready for High school was exciting though.
 Dancia loves fashion, and has found out she loves make up. "It is like art for my face!" She has a cute sense of style, and always looks cute wherever she goes.
 First day of High school....such a fun day for Danica. She was ready, and excited. I am so glad she had Landon to help her find her way. They are such good friends, it is going to be hard for Danica next year when Landon is gone.
 This is out of order, but I had to show Danica in the pretty blue dress she got to wear for Franklin singers. I love watching Danica perform. She comes alive on the stage, and has a very beautiful voice.

 Danica's highlight for the summer was her trip to Hogwarts. We went to Disney World this summer and to say that Danica is a Harry Potter fan is an understatement. She had the best time ever, and it was fun to see how excited she got.
 Danica turned fifteen this October. She got to spend her birthday morning at Grandma's house. My mom made her a delicious breakfast, and she got some great gifts. I can't believe how fast time is flying.

 I have another driver in the house. Danica started driver's ed this summer, and I am not going to lie, I am not a fan of driving with teenagers. She is a pretty good driver though...we just need to work on her parking.
High school is going well for Danica. She is doing great in all her classes. She loves science, math, english, and of course choir. She got to sing in the Christmas concert, and looked beautiful in her red robe. She really is loving her science class, and has expressed an interest in being a neuro scientist. Wow, you go girl!

No comments: