Thursday, May 28, 2015

End of the school year wrap up

Well we did it. We successfully finished another school year. I always have torn feelings on the last day of school. I am excited, because since I work at the school I get a summer off. At the same time I panic a little bit.  The end of the year means moving on and getting another year older.  I can't believe how fast time flies. When I first had kids and they were little, I thought that time would kind of stand still. That this would be how it would be for a long time.  That is so not the case.  These kids are growing up so fast, and every year just seems to accelerate.  I am proud of them though, they are good kids. I am not just saying that because I am their mom, they really are so much better, smarter, and more responsible than I ever dreamed of being at their age.  The last week of school was a whirlwind of activities.
Danica had her choir concert



She is in a girl's select choir that is an audition choir.  She will be in both the show choir and girl's select next year. She loves to sing.


Amity had her final cheer performance for the year.  She did a great job tumbling and dancing.


Landon had his end of the year pops concert.  The theme this year was Disney, so the kids got to dress up as a disney character.  The music was wonderful, and Landon loves band.


Amity also had her final dance concert.  It is so fun to watch her dance because I know she loves it so much.


Last day of 10th grade. Straight A's, favorite subjects are math, science, and band. He is so excited to be out of school and  have time to work on his web design business this summer.


Last day of 7th grade. Straight A's. Favorite subjects are Mrs. Wilson's science class, english, and choir. She is so excited to have only one more year at Franklin!


Last day of 3rd grade. Favorite subjects are math, art, and recess!  She will miss her teacher so much, but is excited to start 4th grade.

No comments: